Important Information.

STOP PRESS: The third book in my series - "Defending the Faith" - is now available, as a paperback, at
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1791394388
Please note that ALL royalties, on all three books, now go directly to Release International in support of the persecuted church. E-book now also available at
https://tinyurl.com/y2ffqlur

My second book - Foundations of the Faith - is available as a Kindle e-book at https://tinyurl.com/y243fhgf
Paperback available at:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/151731206X

The first volume - Great Words of the Faith - is available at https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B009EG6TJW
Paperback available at:
https://tinyurl.com/y42ptl3k

If you haven't got a Kindle, there is a FREE app at
https://tinyurl.com/35y5yed

ALL royalties now go to support the persecuted church.

I may be contacted, personally, at author@minister.com




For those who are bi-lingual, I now have a second blog, in the French language, that publishes twice-monthly. Go to: https://crazyrevfr.blogspot.com/

23 May 2019

The end of a season?!

It would have been good to have reached a nice round number like 1500! However, at what will be post #1433, I have decided to bring my blogging season to a close. :-(

The reason for this is the falling number of people who are accessing the blog. It may not always have appeared to be the case, but I have put a fair bit of effort into most of the posts that I have published (occasionally, one just couldn't wait to be typed up!). However, it may be better if I just publish the occasional 'blog-like' status on my Facebook page. Possibly, there will be more people who will access it, and read it - and even act upon it!

There are, indeed, seasons in our lives. I know, because I have been through a number of them in my own experience. It may be, simply, that my blogging season has ended and, if that is the case, then it would be somewhat pointless to continue. 

My Facebook status comments may be viewed by all (I think!), so those who have been faithful in their support ought not to lose out. It may even be that, at some point in the future, I will be led to post on my blog again. Meanwhile, the blog should remain available and, using the "Search Engine" at the top left-hand corner, you may be able to find a post (or more than one!) on any topic in which you have a special interest.


There is much that is wrong with our world. today. We may react to that with total despair! That would certainly be understandable. However, there is an alternative reaction. It is the reaction of those who are convinced that there is One Who is in control; One Who knows the beginning from the end; One Who is working out His own divine purposes, day by day. Those of us who claim to belong to Him, the Almighty Creator of all that exists, may know His security in every situation and circumstance.

I have just completed reading, and studying, the little letter from Jude - one of the half-brothers of the Lord Jesus - in my personal devotions. Written to believers who were facing situations that most of us cannot comprehend (but those in what we refer to as "the persecuted church" comprehend only too well!), he encouraged them with these words from the beginning, and the end, of his brief letter:

"To those who are called, beloved in God the Father and kept for Jesus Christ: May mercy, peace, and love be multiplied to you." (Jude 1-2).



"Now to Him Who is able to keep you from falling and to present you without blemish before the presence of His glory with rejoicing, to the only God, our Saviour through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion, and authority, before all time and now and for ever." (Jude 24-25).

I commend Him to you - and you to Him. 








5 comments:

Aussie John said...

Not on Facebook so this Aussie will miss you.

CrazyRev said...

Hi Aussie John. Thank you for that encouragement. If you wish to provide an e-mail address (in an new comment that will NOT be published!), or send an e-mail to the address at the top of the page, then I will be more than happy to e-mail you a copy of anything that I publish on Facebook! I would also be happy to add you to the mailing-list for our ANNUAL newsletter! Blessings, and shalom.

Aussie John said...

johngalnew1@gmail.com

Colin Ross said...

you ARE keeping the blog page up and running indefinitely though, aren't you - just not posting any more?

CrazyRev said...

Yes, indeed! The response to this "final" post may even lead me to "do a double" and continue to post on the blog, but provide the full article on Facebook. Still considering!!!