Important Information.

STOP PRESS: The third book in my series - "Defending the Faith" - is now available, as a paperback, at
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1791394388
Please note that ALL royalties, on all three books, now go directly to Release International in support of the persecuted church. E-book now also available at
https://tinyurl.com/y2ffqlur

My second book - Foundations of the Faith - is available as a Kindle e-book at https://tinyurl.com/y243fhgf
Paperback available at:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/151731206X

The first volume - Great Words of the Faith - is available at https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B009EG6TJW
Paperback available at:
https://tinyurl.com/y42ptl3k

If you haven't got a Kindle, there is a FREE app at
https://tinyurl.com/35y5yed

ALL royalties now go to support the persecuted church.

I may be contacted, personally, at author@minister.com




For those who are bi-lingual, I now have a second blog, in the French language, that publishes twice-monthly. Go to: https://crazyrevfr.blogspot.com/

23 Nov 2019

Banned!


A very big apology to one and all. For the past three days, I have been banned, by Facebook, from making comments or even 'reacting'! It has been an interesting, and mildly frustrating, period as I read the posts of others; immediately wished to respond; forgot, momentarily, that I was "banned" and, when I pressed "Enter" received the message that I was unable to comment as I had been "banned" - with a count-down clock advising me how long I had to wait before I would be "free" once more! There was a link to question the "ban" but, although I tried to make my defence on a number of occasions, all that happened was a notice informing me that I was unable to do so at that time, and to try later! I did think that I could 'react', but quickly realised that, although the appropriate icon flashed, it immediately disappeared!

Et, pour mes amis français:

Une très grande excuse à tous et à toutes. Ces trois derniers jours, Facebook m'a interdit de faire des commentaires et même de "réagir"! Ce fut une période intéressante et légèrement frustrante lorsque j'ai lu les messages des autres; a immédiatement voulu répondre; momentanément, j'ai oublié que j'étais "banni" et, quand j'ai appuyé sur "Entrée", j'ai reçu un message que je ne pouvais pas commenter car j'avais été "banni" - avec un message rebours m'indiquant combien de temps je devais attendre avant Je serais "libre" une fois de plus! Il y avait un lien pour remettre en question le "ban" mais, bien que j'aie essayé de faire ma défense à plusieurs reprises, tout ce qui s'est passé était un avis m'informant que j'étais incapable de le faire à ce moment-là et pour essayer plus tard! Je pensais que je pouvais "réagir", mais je me suis vite rendu compte que, même si l’icône appropriée clignotait, elle disparaissait immédiatement!


So, what, you may be wondering, was my horrific crime? What had I posted that would lead to me being "Facebook criminalised"? I was only shown the offending comment once, so this is from memory. There had been an item posted in which we were informed that the Prime Minister of Hungary had announced that he would not accept any more Muslim refugees. This was, of course, public knowledge. I then expressed my point of view that many Muslim "refugees" were, in fact, those who wished to help fulfill the Islamic aim of the so-called "world-wide caliphate"! This is also, not a personal opinion, but an easily verifiable fact! 

The ban was not, apparently, the result of someone 'reporting' me, but Facebook, itself, deciding that my (in my opinion) perfectly innocuous statement infringed their own rules! What I find even more amazing is that on the many occasions when I have referred to Islam as the ideology founded by the paedophile false prophet, the comment has been left, and I have not been "banned"! Similar comments have been made by a number of organisations, who continue to post them!

Anyway, all of this made me think of my brothers and sisters in the persecuted church. In too many countries in the world, today, they are not allowed the freedom to publish anything that appears to be critical of the ruling authority. The penalty for doing so is not a few days ban from a social media platform, but arrest, imprisonment, torture and, for some, death. This is just one reason why I have arranged that all royalties paid out on my books - whether purchased in paperback or Kindle e-book format - are sent directly to Release International, to support the persecuted church in all manner of ways. That, in turn, is why I am now happy to promote the books, without any sense of embarrassment!

Please consider buying and, of great importance, leaving a personal review on the Amazon website. The review doesn't even have to be positive (although I would hope that it would be!) as it is, I am led to believe, the number of reviews that a book receives that leads to Amazon recognising it, and giving it greater prominence that, in turn, should lead to additional sales!

There are links to the books at the top of the blog, and you are able to read the first 10%, free of charge, before ordering!

Thank you, in advance, for your support of those who may say, with Paul, "... I bear on my body the marks of Jesus." (Gal.6:17).






No comments: